Joie de vivre


People are struggling melancholy but hopefully in the winter.Mid-winter

Joie de vivre:
Love what you do, 
Understand what you are doing 
Be aware of the present
are significant.

I always fear the Wisconsin Winter before I came here. But here I am surviving~ 

The attempt to do a job demanded by the new environment with the tools of the old.” -- Marshall McLuhan


Kind of ironic, I try to take picture with my new iPhone since it can already produce movie out of it, but I’m still learning how to use and taking pictures with camera that came out years ago. But I'm learning, and use different is a process of learning. So that's also why understand history are important sometime. Despite the fact we are marching towards the future. 



"We approach the new with the psychological conditioning and sensory responses of the old.-- Marshall McLuhan

Like classic cognitivism, one construct knowledge based on social or situational experiences. 

Presented with New source of Media like 
                  “Flickr pictures”的图片搜索结果     I still posts on Wechat more often, 
With 
The Lancet Journal ,           I still read in chinese.
With 
Camera,                                                 I still take picture on phone.




I feel blessed not because I’m away from the disease, but because I have access with knowledge when I want to study. I can learn about the revolution spirit  from les miserable. I have teachers and friends to teach me how to take picture and sing. More important, I have learned how to read  scientific peer-viewing journal and analysis datas instead of blindly believing unified media information that appear on WeChat and Weibo in china. 

Recently, so many have happened. We are looking into the AIDS in freshman study, but coronavirus catch my eyes more. 

We are trying to understand the disaster but neglecting what is happening if it is not happening around us. 

We are not born in a peaceful era, you just happened to be in a country comparatively safer. People think China is over-reacting by restrain the students from going to school, and forbid the mall to open. City is empty, and not functional. I regret I’m not in China with my family and friends, but I also feel blessed to be in the US. 


Can you imagine there will be thousands investment in the psychological scaring after this virus situation? 



My favorite professor retired.
My best friend graduated.
My crush transfer.
My hometown are a "dead" town now

My last term freshman professor passed away.
We experience loss everyday,
 but that's how life does. 
A little bit of everything that combines together.
Make up you 
and your life 

It's funny that none of what I'm doing relate to my major directly, but here I am. 
Isn't it part of the fun, just to connect everything together. 
So,  here I present you my :Mid-winter photographyMid-winter

评论

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

    Click here to launch the system

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

Wake up.(One minute experimental video)

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION