SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION




I'm not that type of person who does everything to it's fullest, and I know I would regret that I didn't go any deeper. 


This shows a lot when preparing for the Photo exhibit. I always feel like I could take photos that are better, I could moderate the photo a little more, there is always something more and something better.  But once I printed them out and seize them into the frames, that's it. 

Thinking about people view your Work of art directly by looking at you pictures, and totally ignoring all these extra steps and efforts like: Print them, name them, frame them, clean the glass, carry them, print the name, measure the heights, measure they as horizontal and vertically correct in a way, put on playlist, send out posters, invite friends, bring food, talk and explain...


All of these just makes me want to be silent and observe people when they see my art. Because my art should be open for everyone's own interpretation.  


Take a moment to thanks Jonny for putting and correcting the pencil line by my art and organizing the exhibit!

As for the hidden message in my book, it's one line that's in the table of contents, but also combining the capital letters to all :
I

M
I
s
s

U

M
a
c

I included some subtle clues and hints to my outfit and everything that day. I was carrying Charlotte Moorman  The topless cellist because he also plays the cello ~  The color of Rose is also stress enough time just to make sure people get mere exposure effects about Roses! I'm really happy and glad our Art was lauched in my birthday.



评论

  1. ❤️nice pictures of the exhibition. Maybe I'm a perfectionist, I always hope to show the best of my work at that specific time. Maybe later, my opinion about my work will be different because I learned so much after, but that is the way I do. ps you really like to hide secret things.

    回复删除
  2. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you need to start following this brand new personalized keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

Wake up.(One minute experimental video)