On the top of my head!

This week is such a busy week!
Next time I’ll make less about me but not today
I feel unsatisfied with my pictures nor magazine. The pictures themselves  and the arrangement of the book should be better, especially we are putting all the efforts into making them, printing them, shinning the glass, framing them, posting events on Facebook, creating posters. There are better pictures on the way! I will check out cameras and starts to take pictures nowadays!

Lights of Guidance
  It's
                                  visually pleasant
                                                                         and
                                                                                                    satisfying

I always want to find meaning to my art, or at least be aware of what is going on around me. Because I don't want to be like standing next to my duck and rose pictures and be like:"yeah, I like it." and nothing more. I constantly "lies" to myself, without a meaning is the best way of purpose. But living in the Lawrence bubble where I can spark my creative work in photography, painting, singing and mixing or essay writing is not enough.

 WHO claimed that China is not where Coronavirus starts today. Assumptions has been made that it started out In America, with unevenly distributed health care and expensive medicals, Americans thinks they have flu instead of Coronavirus last year.

I usually hate when people make such a dramatic deal about something, if you are afraid of the disease, wash your heads, put on the face mask, drink enough water to protect yourself and be responsible for others. Everyone behave themselves, the world would be better. However, under some circumstances without honor code. Some people who just assume keeps avoiding the problem and it would be fixed is a big issue especially if it comes to the ones who runs the president. I still remember the week before last week, I talk to one girl about the Coronavirus and she was like it's just a flu what are you chinese so dramatic about it, not going to work, stay in the house, no travel and anything. I was like I'm not spending time on lecturing you.
ImageEducating people is important, that's what they been arguing in Poor Economics which I definately needs to spend more time actually reading it and discuss it just like the Median is the Message.

1.Our painting is on exhibition, but I lost my essay with comments today.
2.Research on the contemporary artist :

Charlotte Moorman
3.Queen Lear performance is coming up on friday which I play Cordelia!
Here's the mordern version that I find 
/shakespeare lear
4My endless french homework VERB CONJUGATION.
  
4. Opsie, almost forget about the film project with Jamie! The reality of dreams.
5. My on going interests in music but pbbly unhelpful guides 
I believe in motive drive-self learning so we'll see how it turned out. 

评论

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is simple and works with everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Take a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) And now do this awesome hack

    you'll become 2 lbs lighter as soon as tomorrow!

    回复删除
  2. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly interested him.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

Reflection on Stephen Perkins

Wake up.(One minute experimental video)