The sound track with the reflection




Hope you enjoy it! As the tropical vibe change into winter snow.


From

"what you see is what you get" 

“see”的图片搜索结果

                             to "see 

for yourself", 

we tend to believe more in visuals rather than our hearings.


Personally I using Siri to write for the French listening homework because they speak too fast, I can only understand when I'm looking at the subtitles.

"Most people find it difficult to understand purely
verbal concepts. They suspect the ear; they don't
trust it. "
--Mcluhan

So in this project, I record the guitar sound but slowly transfer to midi keyboard, at last is just the snow sound I record with my phone in my boots. The outcome is like hotpot with everything together, however what I originally want to do is a Pop song with tropical vibe melody.

I don't really like the idea of everything we do is art, and every sound we make is music, but I understand how you make usage out of your original footage or soundtrack could be important and influential to the outcome. It could be as simple as pebble fell into the water, or as melodic as this track.



评论

  1. I didn't know you play guitar. It sounds really good. Although, I'd recommend trying to avoid the noise while recording.

    回复删除
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1...2...3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Click here to activate the system

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

Wake up.(One minute experimental video)

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION