Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the jungle! Where Chinese art,
  





lost frequencies' music,

my dogs











and other memes find their balance to merge together.
 In the center of this connectionist model, it is just me doing random stuff that I think it's worthwhile at the moment. The material will shift over time just like how Marshall McLuhan points out that

“all media are extensions of some human faculty psychic or physical”

because I'm changing over time.

I'll embrace myself with the world rather than confined the vision to myself because the purpose of my arts is serving as the reflection. So feel free to open up and talk about your feelings after viewing.

My arts shifts from one specific period of time to another, since being overexposed to the media era. However, Bahá'u'lláh once says Make ye every effort that out of this ideal mine there may gleam forth such pearls of wisdom and utterance as will promote the well-being and harmony of all the kindreds of the earth. I'll try to make my focus stays the same.

"The medium is the message", which means I'm using Blogger for the project, but still craving to come up with amazing creative ideas.


It's gonna bring you down.




评论

  1. I really like the quote you used and are hoping to make your focus the same as. I think its a very whimsical and carefully chosen quote.

    回复删除
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you buried within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to take care of you.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty impulse is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Wake up.(One minute experimental video)

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION