Wake up.(One minute experimental video)

The concept I tried to convey is spooky and weird. 
This photo is a glimpse of the video, hope you don't get scared!


I feel really inspired when reading the Space and Time. I think is really interesting that when comes to the topic of Time, we naturally think of light and water. 

First, My original thoughts were to capture the light changing from complete dark from the left of the frame to the right, but it became really difficult, not only because I forget to wake up six in the morning, but also I don't know how to shoot the shot. 


Second, we are overwhelmed by information every day. 
I tried to express this thought by overflowing background track when people throwing events on the bullet board, the unstop Instagram story, and youtube algorism. I want to express my feeling of suffocating and scared when making that. However, there are a lot of elements that are missing 

Anyway, there is one video that I took this week of the snow. It's my first time walking in the deep snow! 




评论

  1. Spooky and compelling!! The video hooks you in immediately and has a satisfying ending.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION