About some Art (Dance)

"La chose la plus importante à toute la vie est le choix d'un métier: le hasard en dispose."

(I did go to the contemporary environmental museum lecture, and that's when I fall on the ice, get bruises on my knees and not able to dance for a while... so I'm gonna talk about the form of art I find enjoy recently-- --Dance)

My classmates thought I went to an Art school because I dance and sing in the chorale. I was shocked because I'm interested in a wild range of stuff from dance to film making, sound design. But I'm constantly telling myself I'm an aspiring psychologist. 

Anyway, It's very SATISFYING watching dance Video 


As I enjoy the dance, I start to have the vision of a dancer as a ballerina trapped inside of the musical box. Ignorant as I am, can't name the move of her dance; lack of muscle control as I am, can't imitate her movement. It reminds me of the time I want to be a broadcaster to explain the sports game.

It questioned me how many decisions we made are on our own? It is not because someone says we are good at this! Did I choose it because I like it or I am good at it? I feel blessed to in a liberal art college to explore.


Sergei Polunin is a born dance prodigy. With his dedicate practice at a young age, he can dance to the music elegantly effortlessly.

but he was completely lost when he lost purpose in dancing, but sadly dancing is all he knows. He became the best in his career is just because he can, not because he love it and has a message to convey in his work of art. To me, he is performing some choreographer's dance, some writer's story, dancing to other composer's music with remarkable technique. It reminds me of one movie   Little Ticklesshe only dances out her emotion. 




The pianists as a worker inside the box. They are wonderful, they are intelligent and lively, they bring joy and tech knowledge into our lives, but I still feel something absent. 


I guess, we all have to figure what you love and want to commit to for a significant amount of time in your life. Is the median only a tool, or it is the message?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Welcome to the Jungle

Reflection on Stephen Perkins

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING ART EXHIBITION